Are you a regular customer at Lowe’s for your home improvement and appliance requirements? What keeps you visiting Lowe’s stores again and again? share your experience to Lowes Opinion Survey 2020.
By entering this survey, you have chance to win a $1000 Gift Cards from Lowes.
Survey Start & End Date
From : February 2, 2020, 12:01 am
To : January 29, 2021, 11:59 pm
Win Type : Cash
Total ARV Value : $18000
Entry Type : entries on monthly basis.
Difficulty Level : Hard ( 8 out of 10 )
How to participate in Lowes Opinion Survey 2020
Follow this step by step guide to enter into this survey.
- First of all, open their survey website www.lowes.com/survey in your web browser.
- Choose your preferred language. Like English or Spanish.
- Enter access code found in your purchase receipt.
- After click on the “Next” button to continue.
- Enter other required information for the survey.
- A number of questions will appear on your screen. Give answers to all the questions according to your experience.
- At the end of survey, fill in your personal information such as your name, email, phone number & address, so that you can be entered into the sweepstakes prize draw.
- In last submit the survey.
- Participant must be legal resident of the Canada.
- No purchase is required to enter or win.
- Prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded.
- Participant must be knowledge of English or Spanish.
- One participant can get only one entry per month for the monthly sweepstakes.
- For more rules click here.
Lowes Opinion Survey Details
Survey Website : www.lowes.com/survey
Survey Rules for Customer : Terms & Conditions
Official site of Lowes : www.lowes.ca
Address : Lowes,
220 Chemin du Tremblay,
Boucherville, QC J4B 8H7, Canada
Also Read : Home Depot Survey
Submit your review
I would like to send a shut out and thank you, to Jon L in the plumbing department at Lowes,in South Edmonton Commons in Edmonton, Alberta,Canada for going the extra mile and helping me out and providing a great solution, with a problem I had with a toilet,I purchased last year from Lowe's. Thank you,Jon
my receipt only has 12 digits not 18.
I buy in few times the lumber from 730 Lowe's Ottawa Street store on the past week. I was pleasantly surprised by the service from lumber department, special thanks to Daniel for his friendly approach with customers and very knowledge about his store department.
Useful to know comparing with the other store from Waterloo where the lumber personal did everything to get me out from store and walk away when I ask for help to identify my order.
We should have more people in store like Daniel that will please any customer with his professionalism.
I hope the store management read the review and the retail personals gets what deserved.
Customer service was great!
I have three receipts from Loews and have tried repeatedly to enter the ID on the receipts to enter the contest to win $1000. They request an 18 digit ID number and on all my receipts they are 12 digits. What is wrong?
I purchased and item and was given a note to enter into the Lowes survey. However it indicates that you need an 18 digit ID code, my bill has only 12 digits so I could not participate in the survey. So somewhere someone has something crossed. I guess the joke is on me. Never again.
Stupid and irresponsible website, that gives wrong info: I needed item # 906277 and I specified the store at 10225-186 st NW in edmonton. When I came to the store, the clerk told me that the Item was never sold and never stocked at that particular store; the other locations had that item, but not this store. Very dissapointing.
I have a good experience to shop at lowes store.
He is very nice
Service great, peoples works at Lowes very helpful