Save on Foods is very famous Canadian supermarket stores offering groceries, pharmacy department and weekly specials for some great savings. If you are regular customer of Save on Foods, they are inviting their customer to give their valuable feedback to Save on Foods Survey 2020.
By entering this survey, you have chance to win a $1000 gift cards from Save on Foods.
Survey Start & End Date
From : January 1, 2020, 12:00 am
To : December 31, 2020, 11:59 pm
Win Type : Gift
Total ARV Value : $12000
Entry Type :entries on monthly basis.
Difficulty Level :Very Hard ( 9 out of 10 )
How to participate in Save on Foods Survey 2020
Follow this step by step guide to enter into this survey.
- First of all, open their survey website www.saveonfoods.com/survey in your web browser.
- Read all terms and conditions.
- Choose the store location and purchase date.
- Enter transaction code and Lane number found in your purchase receipt.
- Select your age and enter text in box.
- A number of questions will appear on your screen. Give answers to all the questions according to your experience.
- Enter your personal detail for sweepstakes Drawing.
- In last submit the survey.
- This survey contest is open to Canadian residents.
- No purchase is required to enter or win.
- Participant age must be 18 years or above.
- Prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded.
- One participant can get only one entry per month for the monthly sweepstakes.
- Participant must be knowledge of English language.
- For more rules click here.
Save on Foods Survey Details
Survey Website : www.saveonfoods.com/survey
Survey Rules for Customer : Terms & Conditions
Official site of Save on Foods :
Address : Save on Foods,
6455 West Blvd,
Vancouver, BC V6M 3W4, Canada
Also Read : canadian-saver.com
Submit your review
Connie was my cashier today & her service was beyond excellent!!
I am a regular shopper at Save On Foods Store No 965. Today I did not have a great experience with the express cashier by the name of Camryn. When I approached the cashier she did not even acknowledge that is was there. Asked if I required a bag. Towards the end of the order she asked if I had a SaveOn Card. Rammed everywhere into one back. I then asked if she could put the lettuce in a second bad so it would not fall out while I was walking to my car. She grabbed the bag filled with groceries to see if anything would fall out squeezing the fresh meat and fresh peppers. Then decided to give me a second bag. No thank you s, no have a nice day, nothing bad attitude. Phoned the store and spoke to the assistant manager and basically got the same attitude from him.
I’m sorry but I’m a customer and shop on at this sore a number of times a week, even though the prices are more then other stores. If the attitude of the employees stays like this I will be shopping at the competition.