Canadian Tire customer, your favorite store has come out with great chances to win prize, they are inviting their customer to give their valuable feedback to Canadian Tire Customer Survey 2020.
By entering this survey, you have chance to win a $1000 Gift Cards from Canadian Tire.
Survey Start & End Date
From : January 1, 2020, 12:00 am
To : December 31, 2020, 11:59 pm
Win Type : Gift
Total ARV Value : $12000
Entry Type : entries on daily basis.
Difficulty Level : Very Hard ( 9 out of 10 )
How to participate in Canadian Tire Customer Survey 2020
Follow this step by step guide to enter into this survey.
- First of all, open their survey website www.tellcdntire.com in your web browser.
- Choose your preferred language. Like English or Spanish language.
- Enter Time, Date and Total amount of spent and Id number found in located in your receipt.
- Click on the “Enter” button to continue.
- A number of questions will appear on your screen. Give answers to all the questions according to your experience.
- At the end of survey, fill in your personal information such as your name, email, phone number & address, so that you can be entered into the sweepstakes prize draw.
- In last submit the survey.
- This survey contest is open for legal resident of the Canada.
- No purchase is required to enter or win.
- Participant age must be 18 years.
- Prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded.
- One participant can get only one entry per month for the monthly sweepstakes.
- For more rules click here.
Canadian Tire Survey Details
Survey Website : www.tellcdntire.com
Survey Rules for Customer : Terms & Conditions
Official site of Canadian Tire : www.canadiantire.ca
Address : Canadian Tire,
2180 Yonge St, Toronto,
ON M4P 2V8, Canada
Also Read : canadian-saver.com
Submit your review
very dis-satisfied - made several attempts to enter our receipts and a screen comes up saying 'this site can't be reached' - frustrating to say the least when trying to enter for a large prize!!
We love shopping at Canadian tire always all sales personson are helpful ,and our cashier is so nice and very friendly and a good smilehis name isBrennen Milley .
www.tellcdntire.com says " cannot be reached "
Concerning the auto dept. at 9940 McLeod Trail SE Calgary
Jake and Terry Tech #16 provided me with 'old time' outstanding service today. They both went out of their way to be kind, courteous, professional and reliable. I always go to this location for my auto service and after today I will tell everyone I know to go there as well!
Thank you so much, Mary Martell an extremely satisfied customer
It is really a convinient store!
I just wanted to let someone at Canadian Tire Sechelt B.C. about the excellent service I experienced in the paint department by Jordan Olsen. He went above and beyond in helping me in so many ways. Thank you Jordan.
Santino tech #15 good job
Great service by Abdellah. Good and honest worker !!